Friday, September 29, 2006

Ok, people, this is it...


I just finished putting my face on, Payten's on her way, and I'm bout to turn on my computer for the month.

I'm so excited. I can't wait for the adventures that lie ahead of me. Please keep me in your prayers and pray specifically that God will reveal Himself in new ways and give me a fresh passion for Him while I'm in a new place.

Current request: Lan's flight to Newark from Knoxville is an hour behind...which means she may miss her flight to London and the one to Budapest. Please pray that something works out in order for her to get to Budapest on Saturday, the scheduled arrival. We're not freaking out, but the only other flights out of Newark leave on Sunday. I want her to be there with me for the sightseeing on Sunday. Thank you for praying. I know God will work it all out.

I wish I could see everyone before I leave, but know that I love you and I'll miss you!

No comments: