Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Alaskan Adventure Part 1

So I made it. Nothing too eventful. 3 hour layover in Minne-haha. LONG plane ride to Anchorage. Met a girl who is interviewing with Providence on Friday. She had a pharmacy review book in her hand, so I made an assumption and introduced myself. I was right. Nice girl. What if I ended up working with her next year? Crazy.

Met some of the nicest people on the plane while were standing around stretching our legs. Pretty sure a lady who's husband works for Fedex knew the mother of one of my Briarcrest girls. Small world. Always. So far the tally is 1 connection made. I'm hopeful for more. Don't ask me why I play this game. I just enjoy it. Maybe I'm vain.

Had the nicest cab driver who's originally from Macedonia. Great story. The lady who owns the Bed and Breakfast I'm staying at is also great. She has a 4-year-old daughter who's precious.

It's -4 with a wind chill of -12 degrees here. Great times. Interview tomorrow. Beastly presentation. I'm a little nervous. We'll see how things go.

No comments: