Thursday, May 25, 2006

Something Old, Something New...

I left Memphis last Friday. The only time I cried saying goodbye was with Nat. It really hurt my heart to drive away. However, many times in the car by myself I was moved to tears when I thought of how great my friends have been, the surprise party, and all the blessings God has showered on me during my time in Memphis.

I moved all my stuff to Nashville on Saturday but didn't stay. My new roommate got up early and helped me move my stuff in! Katie's great.

We got Payten graduated, and I hung out with the fam for a couple of days. Last night was my first sleep in my old bed in a new room. I had a good talk with Katie, and I'm excited about us rooming together. I know I will like it here. I'm expectant for God to move me during my time here.

Thank you, all you who have been praying for me and encouraging me. It has been vital to me. Everyone, please come visit!

No comments: