Sunday, January 01, 2006

I am infatuated with people. They are the most exquisite of God's creations. I would like to search and gather various pieces of individuals into a collection that I could have to admire. It would be a smorgasboard of intellects, senses of humor, mannerisms, talents, skills, fears, slices of insight. I truly enjoy exploring new personalities every chance I get. I love to meet people. My appetite for what the next person could be like will never be satisfied. But I like that. It opens me up to new adventures, new loves, new losses, but always new lessons. Cassie Terhune, a wise girl, once pitched the idea to me that if man were created in God's image, that maybe He put a small piece of Himself into each person. The more people you encounter, the greater your understanding of Who He is....Interesting thoughts. I don't know for sure about that, but I know that there are people in my life who give me a bigger view of God by just being in the same room with them. And I love them for that. And I love God for revealing Himself. And it's still so crazy that He first loved us.


Thank you, all of the amazing individuals with which I was blessed to spend New Year's 2006.

No comments: