Sunday, November 27, 2005



Hey guys, this is a great opportunity to do a small thing and make a huge difference. I have been a Compassion International sponsor since my freshman year of college, and it's been so rewarding. I keep in regular contact with my little Lena in Indonesia. Now it's your chance to jump in. I was given the task of finding the child shown above a sponsor this Christmas. It's 32 dollars a month, and the money goes directly to supporting the children. You can check out their website at www.compassion.com . Seriously, think about it, pray about it. See what you can do. Even if you don't want to commit full-time, they take donations at Christmas time and divide the donations up equally among the children to buy them Christmas gifts. You can donate easily and quickly online. Many of my friends are sponsors as well, and I know musicians such as Andrew Peterson and Bebo Norman are huge supporters. In fact, I think both of them have actually gone overseas to visit their Compassion children. Let me know what God lays on your heart!

No comments: