Monday, September 17, 2007

I can tell it's Monday

So far I've managed to
  • get a blister on my heel from my awesome rain boots that the weather warranted for my walk to work

  • print two beastly documents to a phantom printer

  • set off the exit alarm in the children's hospital by pushing the door before it read my badge

  • go the wrong way once I did find a stairwell sans alarm and had to walk back up two flights now instead

BUT...

last night I had one of the coolest bowling experiences of my life. I had a 6-10 split after bowling right down the middle. So I thought I'd be clever and bowl with both hands. I put a 12-pound ball in my right and left hand and made my usual release. The two balls traveled down the lane pretty smoothly, bumped each other about midway down, and traveled out to level the pesky pins that thought they had me beat! It was awesome! I couldn't believe it. I will never be able to reproduce it, but I did have witnesses. I can get you names and numbers if you need them.

And yes, this was the coolest part of my weekend. It's okay if you're a little jealous.

1 comment:

Daron said...

I admit it:

I am a little bit jealous.

Love you!!