Monday, January 22, 2007

Oldie, but I love it!

Here's one of my favorite praise songs that never gets sung anymore...except by me during one of my little personal worship times before bed.

I could run away
You would never leave
You would always stay
right by my side.

Right by my side,
right by my side.

And I need You, yes, I need You
every step of the way.
And I need You, yes, I need You
every step of the way.

Everything I've ever wanted I've found in You
(right by my side)
Everything I've ever wanted I've found in You
(right by my side)


It's honestly hard for me to sing that now without bursting into laughter, thanks to one my pals who likes to change up the pronunciation. I was able to make it through a few times last night with no chuckles. Great song, now forever an inside joke as well.

No comments: