Sunday, October 30, 2005






So the results are in, and this fabulous dental hygiene trio won the costume contest at the Career I ( my old Sunday School class) Halloween party. Britt is far left in the Colgate Plus White toothpaste costume. My friend Zach is chillin as a homemade (yep, he literally constructed this beast, with a shoulder harness and all!) Ora
l B toothbrush. And I am the lovely box of floss on the right. If you look closely, you can see that I have a hinged flip top, floss, and the floss cutter attached to my costume (all compliments of the Zach Cordell creativity institute) . We had so much fun. There were some other great costumes...such as the lovely and literal Hawaiian honeymoon couple (Meg and Matt). Don't get scared, they didn't gain any weight (it's just a costume!). lol. Maybe some of you guys remember "happy trees" on PBS by my buddy Bob Ross. Well, my friend Clark paid a remarkable tribute to him. Clark, by the way, is our resident CPA and karaoke star. He's hilarious! Karaoke is a waste without this man on board. Clark actually one second place in the costume contest.
Natalie, my other roommate and running buddy and her boyfriend Brad came as...can you tell? Look at him first, then see if it comes to you. He's an outlet, and she's a plug! See the electrical cord? How funny is this? These two are so much fun. They both are playful and somewhat hyperactive. Never a dull moment...

2 comments:

Daron said...

Lauren, that is hilarious! Mom just told me tonight about your costume, and I could not wait to see it. I need to post a picture of my costume; it's not homemade, but it absolutely rocks. I'm gonna wear it to class tomorrow and to YoungLife. Oh, by the way, I'm at Southside for YoungLife! I love you!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lew, what's crackin. This is my first time blogging, so I'll be brief. Don't want to cramp up or pull a hammy. You see what I did there, I treated blogging like it was jogging because I'm an idiot. Couldn't help but notice a painful lack of Geraldo Riveras in your Halloween photos. Oh well, there's always next year. JK

Justin