Tuesday, May 20, 2008

TENNESSEE

The land of big trucks and sweet tea. Where people talk to you as if they've known you all your life, even if you've never met. The weather was absolutely perfect during my time at home: about 80 and sunny with a cool breeze. I drove with the windows down most of the time. The fragrant smell of honeysuckles was constantly in the air. And I could always go on about how much I love my family. They just keep getting better.

I love being from small-town Tennessee. You can't beat it. That will never change. But I still look forward to returning to my current life in the beautiful Pac NW. I am reminded that I have been and continue to be truly blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the only thing better is being from small town ALABAMA!!!
ROLL TIDE!

Lauren said...

Natalie, you are not funny!